Page 108 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Well thanks to me at least youd still be stuck if it wasnt for me."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    "I know and thanks for that!"

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Oh your welcome! Any thing that you need help with?"
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    "You got anything that would make me not run to the nearest lake when i turn into my demon fish kittyn form."

Thanks
    *THinks*"Well thats as toughie there.* pulls out a book and starts to read.*

Thanks
    *gasps for air*"WATER!"*runs to the sink and puts head under water.*

Thanks
    *Does hand signd and fits lucy with the palm of hand turning her to normal*

Thanks
    *takes head out of the sink*"What did you do that for!"