Page 112 of 368 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    * looks into the bar at tsar and screams, runs in and grabs him away from TD*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    So you do love him! HAHAHA HAAAA!!!* Licks blood off of the blade*
    DM: As this is all going on, a police force of ninja march over to the bar to break up the barfight. All of them are sporting riot gear and man catcher poles.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    * growls and punches TD in the gut makeing him double over before hauling tsar out of there*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hee hee hee!!*poof poof.........gone*
    DM: The Ninja Police show up, separates ppl, and starts asking questions about how who started it and how did it get so big.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks
    * takes tsar outside and leans him against a tree and shakes him " tsar tsar wake up dammit" *

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Grits teeth in pain, in a weak voice*"Damn that hurt, erg, i am gonna survive this and kill that guy i have a reason to live now. Way to soon for me to die, i cant move."*Stops bleeding and wound starts to heal just a little bit.*"So weak but at least i still have the protection of the gods i will be out for a while, thank you."
    Last edited by ConradGuravitch103; Oct 08, 2006 at 07:53 AM.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks
    " you idiot, why did you get invovled in the first place" * helps tsar up and helps him to his house*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    *In a very low voice*"I am sorry, i am probly not gonna do that again, but i couldnt just sit there and watch him hit a lady."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.