Page 149 of 368 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,185 to 1,192 of 2944

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RP Thread...

"Damn! I knew that this was going to happen."*I grab Nox and scramble out of the building*
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

DM: As you run outta the building, you see one man's spiky silhouette..........
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

* start yelling curses at the man and at the bomb and at tsar* " put me down goddamit, i can run on my own two feet"

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

"Fine, but I was going to let you fry in there, then I would be alone again, and that wouldnt be good at all
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

*walks around and hears a ticking sounds* "its time to go?"

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

" erm, yeh sorry, i just dont like people grabbing me"

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

*looks around keeps hearing ticking* "ummm whats is that?"

Thanks

" huh, its that guy again, HEY GUY" * waves at hellknight*