Page 152 of 368 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,209 to 1,216 of 2944

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RP Thread...

*Pushe you out of the way and walkes over to td and places my foot on his nech, presstin down roughtly*"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE PAIN THAT YOU HAVE CAOSED ME, NO YOUR GONNA DIE SLOWLY BY MY FOOT!"
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: You really don't know what my character is capable of. Remember, he's somewhat of a boss character. RP it well enough and you'll eventually crack his shell...He won't fall as easily as you think.
    *Most of the blows bounce harmlessly off the armor, ending up just making the armor darker. Now it's almost black*Is that it?*in his armored metallic voice* I've been through worse!!* Roundhouse kicks Tsar in his side,letting the spikes on his shinguard catch in Tsar's flesh,making the wound worse *
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

* charges at TD again with her sword, hitting him repeatedly*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

*Whole Body glows red and rushes you again, grabs you setting you on fire*"Hahaha (Crazed laugh) lets see you get out of here when I am hotter than any thing else that has ever been recorded ever."*Sets the air on fire and catches you an your "Invincible" armor and It starts to melt*"Hahaha (another crazed laugh) Squirm while you die slowly theres no escape for you!"
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

* steps back and is a little scared*

Thanks

*By this time its hot enought to melt any metal in this time in under half a second and turn it to vapor*"(Crazed laugh) Your gonna fry now, die die die!"

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

*finds an odd box* "um whats this?" *touches it* "ah so this is where the ticking is coming from"

Thanks

*goes and hides behind a tree*