Page 301 of 368 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,408 of 2944

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RP Thread...

Ba-Ba followed the group of dragon's deep into the caves. They all reached a chamber that had a stone tablet in its center. "There you have to touch the stone." Said the group of dragons.
    Ba-Ba eged her way close to the stone, she looked at the stone and became intranced by the stone. "Baa." Said Ba-Ba in a trance like tone.

Ba-Ba slowly reached out towards the stone, "Come on Zero, we want you back." Said the dragons. Ba-Ba toched the stone, Ba-Bas body began to glow with balck and white lights. Ba-Ba let out a scream that echoed though out the whole island.

The Floating island began to shake, like and earthquake was taring it apart. The island was falling into the sea.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

*nox yells for tsar and holds onto a tree and the land starts to shake, she can here ba-ba scream and runs towards the sound*

Thanks

Before the island hits the sea, the whole island is freezes as if time has stop.
    "What's going on?" Said one dragon.
    "Its Zero, some part of her is trying to distroy this Island. I think its Chaos" Said a dragon.
    "But I think Zero and Ba-Ba stopped the time flow on the island." Said another dragon.
    "Why?!" Said another dragon.
    "So we can get the hell offa this island." Said a dragon that is flying towards the main land.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

name: cyrus jones
    nickname: damage
    village: near tokyo
    weapons: iron spear
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Im ready Chaos I'm pass god I've become an intety............. I will disappear until its time I will continue to train rigourously and hide my tru powers.

OOC:welcome back to the fight wolf, in the past we were enemies but now we can be great allies right?

Thanks

Ba-Ba closed her eyes, there was a power wave that went though the whole Island. Every one on the Island was transported back to main land. "...baa.." Said Ba-Ba in a weak voice as she teleported her self last off the island.
    The Island crashed into the sea, with a massive splash. Ba-Ba is now where to be seen.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

*Slowly comes around, groans*"what...wheres...Nox...?"*Sits up an looks around, sees Nox and walks over to her, gently shakes her*"Hey...come wake up will you?"
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

Ba-Ba eyes flutter open, "Baa" Said Ba-Ba as she tryed to get up, but she was too tired to even move. Ba-Ba looked around there was sign next to her it read 'Welcome to Tokyo'
    "Baa?" Said Ba-Ba as she try to sit up, Ba-Ba slowly sat up. She was on a roof top of a tall Tower.
    "Ba-Ba is on own now...." Ba-Ba as she looked at the city below.
    "Baa!" Said Ba-Ba as she cluched her left arm in pain. Chaotic markings started to appear on her left arm and was spreding all over her body.