Page 318 of 368 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,537 to 2,544 of 2944

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RP Thread...

*A blue beam of light falls from the sky some distance away, then chrono in near the place where nox and Ba are, simething a little different, a slight bit of dark aura surrounding*"Um...hello...see that light, that was me....glad I foundd you two also."

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Ba-Ba looked at Tsar, "Baa" Said Ba-Ba as she waved at Tsar.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

*wakes up* where am I, *a god like voice says welcome home son* Dad is that you?!?!??! Yes its me son, i see you're dead now. Ha ha very funy pops. I need to get back to Earth, is there anything you can teach me. No son you are at the Apex of your strength. Dang, whata bout your grandson how and where is he? I talked to him earlier son, he is almost at your strength now, just one level below you and he is half your age. :O no crap :O i gotta find him he'd be a great ally in tha fight against khaos, you saw what happened to me, If I train him he will be 100 times stronger than me, totally amazing. Yes it is son, now head back to earth and find my grandson he is currently in Japan with your wife. Awsome, l8ter pop see ya next time i die, lol. Goodbye son.

*reappears from the sky anew, and back alive*

OOC: see yall tommoroe

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

" sure ill do you a favor" * sees the light and hears tsars voice, runs over to it* " tsar is that you? what happend, where are you?'

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

*sees the man from the beam* "so this is the man who beat my brethen cant say am impress about it"
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

........................Ba-Ba is munching on the food

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

*drops 30 pieces of silver on table* "this should be enought okay?" *look at ba-da*
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

**Hears that name is called and walks in, staggers over to a chair, and sits down, then looks at nox, with scared eyes*"I dont know what happend, just lost it...theyre all dead..."