Page 319 of 368 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,545 to 2,552 of 2944

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RP Thread...

*hugs tsar* " i was worried about you, so you dont know what happend? was it the limiter?"

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

*Drops to the ground and spots Wolf chases him but loses him* dang wolf what does he know? off to find me son *teleports to Osaka* *knocks on door of adress assigned to him by his dad* Kei, Kei is that you (Kei) rock roc omg where have you been *kisses roc furiously*, (roc) *scratches head* love you too Kei. Where's our son Ruk? (Kei) he's gone to the store he'll be happy to see you, he's severely strong so strong he scares me.(roc) scares you eh, you don't wanna know how strong i've gotten then. (Kei) well come on in stranger. *starts tearing off roc's clothes* its been too long hubby (roc) same here wifey.

OOC: use your imagination

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

*Says quietly*"...you remember that crater near my old house something like that happend...see...I remember something then I blaked out and when I woke up, some light fell from the sky on me, couldnt see and then when I could see every thing was gone...even rocks were turned to ash..."

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

*hours l8ter i hear keys turning in the door* Kei hurry and clean yourself up, lol. Sneeks behind door, b4 door opens and pounces on Ruk,(Ruk) WTF get off me(Roc) ok ok I'll lay off son. (Ruk) DAD is that you!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Roc) yeah its me son *Kei walks into room* :lol: (Ruk) Dad what did you do to mom her hair looks weird and she looks awfully happy,(Roc) (Ruk) Dad I know what you did no wonder she looks so happy,lol. (Roc) cmone son lets go outside for a sek (Ruk) ok dad (Roc) lemme see ya powa up son go all the way (Ruk) you sure Dad (Roc) yeah i sho son (Ruk) Here I go *eyes turn blue aura turns black* (Roc) awsome son now step back *eyes turn white aura turns gold* (Ruk) awsome Dad you still as strong as i remeber (Roc) thats great son, but i need your help a new evil has arisen he is called Khaos he's killed me once i sacraficed myself to help my allies, i phailed and i need to train you past my level so you can help me in the fight. (Ruk) sounds great to me pops but how did you get back to earth, Grandpa (Roc) yup. Get ready son im gonna go talk to your mom I want you two to meet someone. (Ruk) K dad. *hours later* Kei ya ready (Kei) yeah hun (Roc) son ya ready (Ruk) yeah pop(Roc) here we go hold on tight. *appears at Tsars bar and starts walking toward Tsar* Tsar, whats going on I want you to meet my family.
    Last edited by rockroc; Nov 16, 2006 at 05:44 PM.

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Ba-Ba looks at Wolf, "Baa" Said Ba-Ba as she waves at him.

Thanks

*taps tsar on the shoulder* forever wounded eh *puts hand on shoulder* Kei would you heal him plz (Kei) Sure hubby. (Roc) hold still tsar.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

*Gently pushes her away*No thanks...but yeah how is possibly killing a whole load of innocents an injury?"

Thanks

you look injured well meet my fam we'll be staying here a while so just talk em (Kei) hi, I'm Kei Roc's wife (Ruk) sup, Im his son. (Roc) spitting image ain't he? Well im turnin in g nite all *kisses Kei goodnight and wispers something in her ear* *g nite son don't get into any trouble*

OOC: you'll learn more about my family tommoroe.