Page 41 of 368 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RP Thread...

*watches people standing still, " awww i thought there was gonna be a fight"*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

"There can be a fight, just i am not gonna start it, you can though i aint gonna stop you, ill help you out though."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

* goes up and punches some random in to face " hahah that was fun"*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

*Crowd circles Nox, franz swings his gu around knocking out three of them in a single blow*"Alright nox i ve got your back lets go."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

*swing sword around, knocking one of them out the window "opps"*

Thanks

"hahaha no worries youve got me for help*Throws knife, pinning a person to the wall*take that!"*Some one comes up and whacks franz on the back of the head, with a beer mug, falls to the floor and shoots the guy, and blacks out*

Thanks

* stand beside franz shakeing head before whacking some guy with the flat of her sword into a wall, finishes off another guy and looks around " whered they all go?' bends down and prods franz*

Thanks

*Franz shacks his head."what happend? did i kill that guy who hit me, how long have i been out, did we win, and what time is it?"

Page 41 of 368 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 91 141 ... LastLast