Page 47 of 368 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    "nope, there is no love,and never will be, love is for the weak, it makes you soft"

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Raises his head up from the table* ...........I'll have a sake. Owww.....I've been out for awhile........*breaks out baggie of weed and begins loading up a bowl*
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    *glairs at bowl and drinks till shes drunk*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Pints at door*"Ok i dont care it you smoke just go away and do it out side just had the clothes cleaned, well what about kindness then Nox?"*Breaks out two sakes and hands them out to TD and Nox*
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks
    " i dont know, i really dont feel like being kind right now"* grabs sake and goes and sits in a coner*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Geez whats your problem? I can cut you off in an instant"
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks
    *glairs at franz' * " do it then, i dont care" * walks outside*

Thanks
    *Just as Nox is about to leave franz throws his sword and pins the door shut, dosnet budge at all*"Go ahead and try all night that door aint gonna move as long as my sword it there, so whats you problem Nox?"

Page 47 of 368 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 97 147 ... LastLast