Page 48 of 368 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    *jumps out the window and runs towards the tree line*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Kusaryuu follows Nox outside* Sounds like you and Franz were talking about.........sooooome heavy shit*hits the bowl* Cough Cough hak HACK.........*he's got most of his armor in a huge backpack, so he looks less threatening. He's not even wearing his Hitai-ate Headband*So.....care to get a few things off your chest?.......You can even assault me......but be aware of the consequences.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Ah come on, dont do this...*Shoots gun follows nox hits her and stops her in her tracks*I am sorry that i had to do that but whats you problem, your stuck there till i release my field that i generated so you outta start talking, and this should me a dead give away that i dont want to hurt you."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    *begins to swear at franz in many different languages and tries to get free*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leave her alone. She doesn't wanna talk to you want now. When women don't wanna talk to you, they won't. Let her blow steam.............Or hey, Nox, you wanna hit? it'll make you feel better. Seriously Franz, you need to put that field down. I'll do it for you if you don't!
    Move Along.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Look please i dont want to do this but i cant have my friends like this so i have to find out one way or another, sorry. TD I cant do that she my friend and i dont let my friends act like they have problems so i need to know so its at least justified."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks
    * punches franz in the eye*

Thanks
    So what did you do to piss her off? She seems to not really like you.What did you do? Steal her panties or something?
    Move Along.

Page 48 of 368 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 98 148 ... LastLast