Page 50 of 368 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    *runs up on Franz and does a neck strike to knock him out* Stay out of this!!*throws him back into the bar* So Nox............Vent out on me!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Dashes out of the bar and runs between the two, and melts their weapons*"Dont do this you to cant fight i wont let you i have been charged by a fire god to do so thats how i melt weapons."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    * stands up, blood dripping from her mouth, eyes now glowing red, tattoes of lightning appearing on her hands*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Does hand gestures, blows smoke everywhere, fills the area with a fog illusion. It's so thick no one can see*
    Move Along.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Hits nox with gun and arm starts to glow red*"Great my limitor is activated it only works for so long..."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop's Avatar
    Thanks
    *comes in outa nowhere* Hi..Whats with all the smoke? *cough cough*

One main signatrue image only
    -- Hassun

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    * gets up and turns to face tsar, raises a hand and lightning races from her fingers towards tsar, raises the other hand snd sends bolts out to find TD*

Thanks
    *Kusaryuu gestures, blows smoke out to create two extra clones sends them to certain strategic points within the fog*
    Move Along.

Page 50 of 368 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 100 150 ... LastLast