Page 63 of 368 FirstFirst ... 13 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Stands up on 2 legs with front paws over nose and runs into the tree tsar and nox are in*

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    *pushes tsar out of the tree " leave me alone, i dont want to hurt people again"*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Grabs on a branch and flips right next to Nox*"Look I have done what you did times a million fold that i dont want to talk about i had to pact with the gods i am forever their servant, and i hate it, but i have to do it to repent for what i have done, and you didnt really hurt me, so dont worry."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Hears tsar and jumps in the tree*

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    " but i could have hurt someone else, i can taste blood in my mouth, ive killed people before and i dont even remember it, i cant control it."

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Look stay with me or i can stay with you and we can help eachother out with this i can pact i will stop you i can give a permanent limiter so you can control these things, thats why i have mine, so i can help you with this."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks
    "will it stop this from happening? the only way ive found to stop it is to be so pissed that i cant move"

Thanks
    *listens to tsar and nox's conversation*

Page 63 of 368 FirstFirst ... 13 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 113 163 ... LastLast