Page 7 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RP Thread...

"I don't get why you didnt kill him."

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

*Flops down on the bed*" He is a live cause i let him live, which means that, after they interrogate him he can tell all of the others about what we are and spread fear and rumors among his fellow people."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

"Your only a human and I'm already feared."

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

"Who says that i am only human huh?"
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

"you look like a human and you don't look like a demon."

Thanks

"Who said that i was one of those, for you see i have the phsyologly of human, but i am truly a berzerker by nature. Oh, and doctor what am i gonna need to do for this lump to go away?"

Thanks

'Your a berzerker and yet you get knocked out by a simple bump!"

Thanks

"WHAT you think that it took a simple bump to get me down, do you even know what i was hit with, huh, do you?"

Page 7 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast