Page 71 of 368 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Look were gonna stay right here and spar, why are you getting so worked up? Were not gonna leave you."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Looks at tsar and points at the vectors.* "There diserting me. they said they want to spar with nox." *looks at the vectors*"I told you guys no fighting today!"

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    "oh hell yeh, this will be fun" * brings sword up smileing*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Well theyre gonna kill her and i if theres that many."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    *vecters went closer to nox.*"...I highly dought it. their not all that smart"

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    * charges at vectors slashing at them*

Thanks
    *Tharashes about madly with sword killing many vectors*"Well thats goo this sword its perfest!"

Thanks
    *vectors dodge the attack and charged at nox.*"Maybe they are smart."

Page 71 of 368 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 121 171 ... LastLast