Page 88 of 368 FirstFirst ... 38 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Yells real loud, stops shaking*"There you go, i think that i stopped for a bit just needed to vent a little."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    "yeh that was weard, so when is it gonna start do you know?"

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "No thats why i hate it, i might just randomly just jump into a fight with a stranger and have it to where it takes seven people to get me off."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    "mmm that give me an idea" *goes behind the bar and starts going threw draws*

Thanks
    "What are you up to Nox?"

Thanks
    "found it, this should help me " * pulls out a box of grenades and bombs and begins to put them on her belt*

Thanks
    "Wha?*Caonfused look* What are you gonna do with those grenades?

Thanks
    " well they'll help for when you go crasy"
    OOC : bbs, having breaky

Page 88 of 368 FirstFirst ... 38 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 138 188 ... LastLast