Page 98 of 368 FirstFirst ... 48 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Thread...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    " i dont know, dont ask me stupid questions. mmm did you escape and now they are looking for you?"

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Well that not a stupid question cuse i can leave you be if you want, so thats why i wanna know, and after all of these years of planning i think that thew have found me."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    " no dont leave..... well they wont get you i promise, we'll kick there ass and send them back with their tail between their legs!"

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Alrighty then, this used to be my place look like theres no change, and i find it suprising you wnat me to stay."
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks
    " erm.. well.. aah how cares about it anyway. so this is your places hu. nifty"

Thanks
    *Smiles*"lots of secret stuff, round here guns rockets and such."

Thanks
    " oooh totally nifty" * begins to go threw all your stuff"

Thanks
    *Lays down on a couch*"Ah well whatever you need..."

Page 98 of 368 FirstFirst ... 48 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 148 198 ... LastLast