Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Socialize!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Socialize!

Your 18 to yay lol we grown ups lol yay for us but like do u really wana do all that
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

dude! it's like two days a week were I actually do something 0_0, the rest of the week I do nothing - these are my holidays!

When I get back to full semester I go to uni, mon, tues and fri. I don't know when I'll be working probably wednesdays so that Sat, Sun and Thurs I got off. Not bad really!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

OO..im sorry i misunderstood thanks for clearing that up for me im gonna get a job agin after x-mas is over probably gonna work at the game crazy near my college unless i transfer to Eastern Illinois University then i wont need to work

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

how do you guys manage to study?
    its hard studying at the same time working as well..

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

pop pop pop

im still young ^_^ so I got a lot of time left but ya I'm cool once you get to college because you get to pick your classes ^_^ and have seminars!

Thanks

lol no u dont thats not how college works i haven't had a seminar i think u thinking about Lectures from the teachers thats all and picking your classes thats true but you have to pick what is offered so basiclly like you get to make your own schedule which is fun and easy.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, work. >.>;; I need money for presents since that secret santa crap decided to pop up now that I can work. I wish I was 12 again.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

-=Tumble_Dry=-

its called Chia pets. They are inexpensive cheep gifts that you can give that still provide days of fun!

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast