Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Socialize!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Socialize!

Hahaha... politics have just become sissy-slapping contests for educated adults.

Anywho, I've been too busy to pay much attention to forums. Hopefully after today I'll be active again. =P

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

lol what happen to the sotw O_O I mean it ended as a draw

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Well I consider my self active, but not "addicted"

And the sotw's are, well... Sazy? wanna handle this one?

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Ryo, I posted the winner. And it seems to me that the SOTW's lately have been sort of lacking in some respects. I'm still doing them I'm just waiting another week for the Halloween one to end because we only had three enter-ees.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, i suppose the reason why this clan is so inactive is because we all come here to learn something, not just have competition against each other. perhaps someone is teaching something but it really isn't interesting enough for the whole group to partake of.

i personally would like to learn how to make a decent to excellent background on a sig. what would others like to learn, i'm sure with all of us here we can cover everything.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Well, on the contrary zyta; I feel that I've learned a lot by just jumping in head first and trying things out. And These competitions have really put me in a position were I had to force my self to learn something.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Zyta if you want you could use tutorials and learn the concept and then combine them to make a new and interesting GFX.

Heres a site Anime Renders This Is Where Your Dreams Cross-Over

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

It's kind of hard to teach with threads. We would need to get together on AIM or MSN.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast