Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Turning your back on a friend because you dissapprove?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Turning your back on a friend because you dissapprove?

This debate should be fun. OK here gose Someone disapproves of you dating someone isn't disrespectful but ignoring them when they want to talk aboout things that bother them is?

A friend of mine Was going through a rought time with her B/F atht e time.I was there to support her and Be there for her. Yesh when she finds out I am dating someone she disaproves of she blocks me? Do you think this is right or wrong? and explain why

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Turning your back on a friend because you dissapprove?

lol, i know how that is she's just upset because she really wanted to date you, but when you and boss hooked up she got pissed cause she couldnt get with ya

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to think if your friends don't atleast speak to you or ignore you because of who you date. Then that just shows you who your real friends are.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

not really maybe she is just jealous of boss, and mad as i said that she can't date you, some chicks are not your friend just to be your friend. know what i mean

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to think if your friends don't atleast speak to you or ignore you because of who you date. Then that just shows you who your real friends are.

Waht he said, your true friends shouldnt care who you love, I mean they will tell you that they dont really like her, and friends eh...just goes to show you...people arent always out for each other.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    lol, i know how that is she's just upset because she really wanted to date you, but when you and boss hooked up she got pissed cause she couldnt get with ya
    No it wasn't that I think its more along the lines I mentnerd her Ex sorry Perso I helped :P

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

well if the person felt hurt and a friend wanted to help and maybe talk and comfort, its the persons feelings that get easily hurted and need someone to talk about it, but sounds like the girl is in alot of pain and cant take it easy,

Thanks

Don't you dare break up with him, I may not like you as leader of the clan, but it wasn't my call, but that doesn't mean that im gonna leave the clan, #1 rule of life, don't give a crap about what someone else thinks about you and says about you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast