Thread: dai suki dayo team

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

dai suki dayo team

so why did you chose your sig and avi? if someone made it for you, who and did you request for one or did you make it your self?

for me
    hieislove made it for me, i didn't request and she made it for me because she thought the picture reminded her of the fabulous royal cutie pain ^_^

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I made my own sig and avatar. I put kazuya as my avatar cause he a badass character in tekken. I ahve no idea who the girl is on my sig, I just put her on it cause she was very pretty.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x View Post
    I made my own sig and avatar. I put kazuya as my avatar cause he a badass character in tekken. I ahve no idea who the girl is on my sig, I just put her on it cause she was very pretty.
    now that I look it's not Yuna, which I thought was lol

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dai suki dayo team

anime_8000 who made me this sig i said i didn't know how, so then he said "why don't i make a sig for you" i said sure! ^_^ THANK YOU anime_8000!