Thread: End

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

End

I have to say my end is coming.

These girls online are coming to kill me because they say I am messing with there men online. There online boyfriends. lol. Yes I know, but why report.

I have to say. I am bored with this girl and ask her to leave me be, but she's not getting the picture.

Yes she's getting her people to come gun me down. Why? Because she don't like me.

I have given her my address and await my death. (-_-) At least I wont go to hell this way. XD lol.

I hoping she'll give me hers so when I am dead, but family on the east coast can go kill her. ^_^ They had high hopes in life for me, but could I ask for a better way to die? Murder. Yes I am suidcial.

I mean at least I wont see her in Heaven. ^_^ I am a pretty pure soul if you ask me, and lifes getting boring.

So for now I have to say goodbye, I'll be back. I always come back. ^_^ lol. Can't say gone long, but enough with the "Hate mail" Its getting annoying. Bleh.

If I die. I have a few things to say. Live life to the fullest people. And I Love You.

comment please.

I told my big bro who in Iraq. ^^ Hes mad at me~

He says he'll handal it. woosh. lol. Cmon bro let me have a little fun.

~~

My favorite people on AO are all of you. keke~

Whos ready for the big bang?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End

I fail to find the humor in this, and I am very disappointed. On top you gave her your address?? a bit cuckoo there hmmm?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

awww Kat..............you have friends who will stand up for you!!!

I am sorry you are getting hate mail...stupid gal who ever she is.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    I fail to find the humor in this, and I am very disappointed. On top you gave her your address?? a bit cuckoo there hmmm?

-_- Like I give a real one.. It was the one to hillside, she would have had to hike up there, and get passed the gate, which keeps bears out, not like shes coming, she chicken out (-.-) Looks like I am alive for now.. I hate when I get all excited ove nothing.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Nov 06, 2006 at 05:11 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what to say, I have no comment at all either... The situation you gave is very fast... Still Have faith...
    God have plans for everyone of us living in this world... So don't worry, we`re all here for you... Always...

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

oooo..i wanna see them beat you up....sry i wanna get into a big fight today. sigh i need to stop watching violent tv show for a few days.. . :S

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow this thread is actually pretty old i think i should close it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

~Closes the old thread before Pyoro does~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |