Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Up In Arms Clan Members!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Up In Arms Clan Members!!!

Jokes aside, we got a challenge from the Veterans Clan, and this will be our biggest challenge yet. They are good in a wide variety of things, but the truth is many of them won't be able to participate, like Kasai, since she is the Fanfics/Poem Leader.

All we gotta do is come up with ideas, and stay away from their good things.

Now, I want to see which members are up for this challenge. On top of that tell me what youre capable of. This is not the time to be shy, in order to defeat these folks we need some "out of the box" thinking and all the firepower we can get.

So please tell me what you guys can do, so I can give Dancy some ideas accordingly. THINK OF THE BRAGGING RIGHTS FOLKS IF WE WIN!!!

muwahahahahahahahaha!

EDIT: Right now, I'm thinking of a three competition format, and the clan to win two of three takes all. Tell me what you guys think.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Up In Arms Clan Members!!!

I am Mr. K Sir!

I make Sigs, and Poems SIR!

And I am so in this Challenge!!

Point me and the right Direction, and I will DESTORY! ^_^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, good. But can you tell me more?? Like stuff that we don't usually do on this site for competition.

For example, like writing music, or having a lot of friends outside of here, or you watch quite an amount of anime, stuff like that.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

:O You want to know:

>.> I ignore the phone! With all the Evil friends calling with Drama! [Till they come dragging me on out the front door >.>]
    {This can happen anytime}

As for Music Writing! Never tried.

I watch a lot of animes, so the quiz is in the bag. I read the comics to. Don't want to mess a thing!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm outgoing, i talk to people outside of AO, i have a lot of friends, i talk on the phone, i'm athletic, i'm pretty much random, etc

does that help? ><

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am good at debating, creativity, okay at sigs >.< and good at facts =D and poems too ^_^

Thanks

It feels like I am signing up for a date. "=O Oh by the way my bra sizes is!" >.> Something silly like that.

I want to beat then, but whats with the signing up stuff~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah let's just work together and let go of the signing up stuff~

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast