+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Azumanga Daioh~ what do you think of it?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Smile ~Azumanga Daioh~ what do you think of it?

So what does everyone think of this anime?

I LOVED IT!

It's one of two anime's that I have ever really been obsessed with ( the other was sailormoon when I was tweenie). I fell in love with all the main characters and it was great seeing them all grow through high school together. I was sad when it did end! I wanted it to continue! I loved the shows randomness...

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Azumanga Daioh~

Lol...I`m still watching it...and it`s one of the carzy`st and funniest anime that I`ve ever seen! xD

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished watching the whole thing for the second time. Still love, still think it's very funny. It's a good anime to watch if you just need a good laugh, if I am down I just re-watch the second sports fest episode.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

No matter how much of a bad mood your in, just watch it and it will make you smile again, I got the opening scene in my playlist and even just listening to that got me in a good mood after a bad day!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Azumanga Daioh' is easily one of the best slice of life genre comedy series to come out in recent years. This is also one of the examples where the Anime is better then the source material, as 'Azumanga Daioh' is actually based on a 4 panel comic strip series...

For those of you who haven't seen the series, ADV Films has the Region 1 DVD license, and their official website is located here... Azumanga Daioh - Everyone's goin' blonklers!!!: ADV Films
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was hilarious! I love the randomness of it all.

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

Azumanga Daioh! That is one of the best comedy anime I have ever send my hard earn money on! I love that show with a passion! It just straight comedy, although I do wonder why none of them ever got boyfriends lol. It's a great show to watch if you ever want to have a good laugh. I almost got the whole set of anime and manga comics, but the funds ain't bringing much though. Show go to amazon, buy the movies, buy the comics, be marry! Azu forever!

Newbie keioII may be famous one day keioII may be famous one day keioII's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, for me its quite slow compare to school rumble. I like the way they did it though. It have it own unique style of humor but i guess it just doesn't work on like school rumble did. The part that really makes me laugh is when Yukari said about cancelling the summer vacation when Chiyo was really excited about it. Haha.....i like it!!! Plus, the way Osaka talks is the only thing that kept me watching the whole series. My conclusion is..........great. (Thanks to Kasuga Ayumu@Osaka)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast