+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fave azumanga Daioh episode (explain WHY!)

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Fave azumanga Daioh episode (explain WHY!)

I felt bad that Azumanga Diaoh didn't have much in the way of conversation.....so random stupid topic.
    What was you fave episode and why?

Mine was the second sports fest...every time I watch that episode I can't stop laughing. Karin and her little freak out, Osuaka and the flour....good times....
    It's my pick me up thing, if I am really depressed I will watch that episode

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fave azumanga Daioh episode (explain WHY!)

"Summer Holiday", where Nyamo gets drunk (but only to keep Yukari from getting drunk and doing something stupid), and tells the girls all about the birds and bees. Of course, we never get to hear any of this one-sided conversation, but in the morning, the girls properly thank Nyamo for the talk (she has no idea what happened the night before), while Chiyo-chan innocently asks for further explanation. The funniest part of it all is the music playing over the "talk" and the look on Nyamo's face when Chiyo-chan repeats her words to get clarification.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... I love so many, but the first one that pops into mind would have to be the episode when they first (?) go to the summer house / holiday thing.
    "I am the murderer" xD
    Also when Osaka has the fire cracker blow up on her and the "yukari Mobile"
    The episode gren mention to was great ^^

Newbie InitialDAE86 is off to a good start InitialDAE86's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Fave azumanga Daioh episode (explain WHY!)

Well thinking of all the great episodes, my favorite was when they were going to the beach house and yuknari sensei was driving and they were all freaked out and they flew because they didnt stop at the stoplight, that was hilarious and also the first sports fest when they threw up the shoe to see if the fortune said it was good or bad and when they did it landed in a dumptruck, it was great both episodes were great, just...so...random! Yah! Byah!

One Piece Crew.
    -InitialDAE86

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

lol so many good episodes! I would have to say the most memorable would have to be the last episode ^^

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two.

The first one is the Second summer vacation where the girls get the "Birds and the Bees" conversation. It was so hilarious, that my sides hurt.

And the second is the final episode, because it reminded me so much of my graduation. To date, its the only anime to ever bring a tear to my eye.

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is the second summer vaction, where nyamo gets drunk and gives the girls "the talk". lol, that was the funniest *still remembers there faces* :P

+ Reply to Thread